Randi first appeared on air as a young guest on the children’s program, The Uncle Bobby Show. She found the experience so unpleasant — Uncle Bobby refused to share his potato chips — she shied away from the camera for decades.
She has since overcome her fears -- thankfully. She has appeared on numerous national television and radio show to promote her books, The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Women in Sports (2001) and Between the Pipes (2013).
She is no longer haunted by the memory of Uncle Bobby.
- NHL Live (NHL Network)
- Off The Record (TSN)
- More to Life (TVO)
- Breakfast Television (Citytv)
- Daytime (Rogers Television)
- Fine Print (Rogers Television)
- Sportsnet 590 The FAN with George Rusic
- TSN Drive with Dave Naylor
- Fresh Air (CBC)
- The Humble and Fred Show (MOJO Radio AM640)
- Sports Rap (Flow 93.5)